Sunday, May 15, 2011

March of Dimes 2011

     The March of Dimes is a walk to raise money for research for premature babies. In our family we have two little miracle babies: Dakota and Cooper (Jennifer Fraughton Larsen's two sons) who were both born early but are doing so well and growing into handsome boys.  We also lost little Parker in his mothers womb  (Nichole Fraughton Christensen son). My sister in laws are both so STRONG. They have endured  very hard trails and heartbreaking times in there life but they are always strong and handle everything so well. I look up to them so much and they are very great examples to me of motherhood. And I hope they don't mind me sharing a little about them.
     So Jennifer got us all involved in the March of Dimes. Her Team name is Little Hands, Big Miracles .We walked 1.5 miles around This is the Place park in Salt lake City. We all had such a good time and it was for a wonderful cause. I am so glad we are able to participate in such a wonderful fundraiser! I really would recommended this to any one who wants a good time and doing something good at the same time!! I am so glad Jennifer introduced us :)

 Cooper is normally is really attached to his mom Jenn and dad Jake,  BUT to my surprise yesterday he was attached to me!! He made eye contact with him mom and dad several times and still wanted me!! It made me so happy!! I loved every minute of it :)
 Dakota with his bear from march of dimes.
                                                                                                 

 Masen got his face painted has a Dragon.
 Most of the little ones who walked/rode in strollers with us :)
 Jaxen and Clayton.
 Jaxen and Nichole at the pony rides.


 Little miss amber trying to go over the stream.
 Coon Skins hats!!