Hallelujah!!
The other night Clayton and I were going to watch a movie. We decided to drag our mattress into the living room to put in front of the TV so we could cuddle and watch the movie. In the process we bumped our shelf in our living room that has my Willow Tree Nativity collection. (my sweet mother has been getting me a new piece or set each Christmas.) I love the set so much that I keep it up all year and its just another reminder of our Savior and his love for us. So we bumped it and ....
CRASH!!
The shelf and the Nativity fell to the floor...Clayton immediately started to take the blame. Though it wasn't his fault at all!! He was so sad for me cause he knows how much I love Willow Tree Figures and more importantly my Nativity. He started apologizing and I assured him it was fine and no ones fault. I bent down the asses the damage...
The Fallen...
The Survivors
Later I hot glued them back together! Luckily you cant tell unless you look very close!! All in all it turned out all right! (Oh and excuse my dirty looking mirror! I promise it doesn't look that dirty its just the flash ;) )
0 comments :
Post a Comment