A light a third (almost) a way through the tunnel
I am starting to have good day instead of just bad days!! I feel super relieved!! Now I usually can go one to two days with out vomiting!! Sorry to be so forward but its true!! I keep having the fear that we will lose our precious little one. So anytime I have a doctors apt and get to either see the baby or hear his or hers little heart beat I feel so happy and giddy!! The knowledge that the baby is good and doing great is the BEST news a mom to be can get! which I got to hear today!! :) The nurse was super sweet and let me listen for several minutes!!
I do have super weird, WACKY and some just plain disturbing dreams!! Here is one of the Wacky ones...
In my dream I had our baby it was a HUGE baby girl I mean like toddle size!! WOW right? Any ways so I remember having this huge new bundle of joy and that didn't worry me until I realized the baby was a few weeks old and hadn't peed yet? I felt like the worse mother ever!! How could I not realize she wasn't peeing!? And that why she was so HUGE!!Any who weird dream right?!
Were getting very excited hopefully I'll start feeling amazing in the next week or two!!I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
0 comments :
Post a Comment