Baby Update :)
Yesterday we went to the doctors again to check on my tear on my uterus. This was Clayton's first time seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat!! I kept looking over at him to see his smile, It was so sincere and proud!! The baby even did a little summer salt to show off for dad. Clayton later in the car said "Did you see the flip!!" It was awesome and wonderful experience!
The tear in my uterus is healing but not as fast as I want. I still have to take in even easier and try to get this thing healed. Its just so hard not to do anything, especially if I have a hour ( or more if I'm lucky) a day where I feel good so I try and get everything done super fast. Though I am trying to take it easy.
They said baby is doing good and actually measuring a couple days ahead of what I thought so i'm actually 11 weeks instead of 10 so yay for surprises!! We couldn't be happier to be pregnant and that the baby is doing so well!!
0 comments :
Post a Comment