Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Christmas time...

This year I have been SUPER slacking on decorating for Christmas. Any one who knows my family this is a sin!!! It's not that I'm not excited for Christmas or even that I didn't want decorations up. Its  simply that all I could do was go to work and come home and lay on the couch waiting to puke or trying to do anything not to puke. So after weeks of just having my tree sitting in the corner of our living room bare and sad looking my Aunt Linda and her daughter Jen, said enough is enough!! They came over and put my house in shape!!! The tree is done the stockings are hung (I actually did that part :) and my village is lit and set up. This has been done for a little over a week I just barley got around to blogging about it! Any ways I'm so glad I have family who care enough that my Christmas tree wasn't ready and to come help out!!

0 comments :