Three Years Baby!!
This last week was our Three year anniversary. It seems crazy that its been that long and at the same time it seems so short. We have been very lame the last two anniversary last year because we both kinda forgot to plan something and then time just ran out we didn't do anything we did at least do presents last year. Though this year with me not feeling good it was kind of hard to deiced what to do.
Our anniversary was on a Tuesday and I was feeling ok so I wanted to try a celebrate it because I Had no idea if I would be feeling good on Saturday when we planned on celebrating. So when Clayton asked where I wanted to go eat NOTHING sounded good except Wingers (my all time favorite). So we decided we would got there Um yeah VERY VERY VERY bad idea. I felt so sick and awful after. Even writing this is making me want to hurl. So that night not very fun at all.
Saturday I woke up feeling AMAZING!!! So I wanted to try again for our anniversary we decided to have breakfast at The Lehi Bakery because I hadn't been and maple doughnuts have sounded amazing lately.
Then Clayton wanted to go bowling so we headed over to Jack and Jills. We had a blast playing and had a very fun time until that is I somehow (Don't ask how because I have no idea!!) pulled some muscle in my butt, OUCH!!! Other then that it was a super fun time and Clayton kicked my butt at bowling.
Not the anniversary I had in mind but in the end we had a good time and had fun together.
On a Random note: On the way home I Saw a SCRAPBOOK SALE at the old sears in American Fork. So many awesome sales I got all this for $21.00 plus went back later with my mom. :)
1 comments :
congrats on 3 years! you guys are so cute together! love you and hey, use some of that scrapbooking stuff to make me some cute cards. lol
Post a Comment