Sunday, November 6, 2011

Positively Happy!!!

     We did it!! Were pregnant!!!! After 11 months, tears and melt downs we finally get to welcome a little one into  our family!!! We are thinking were just 4 weeks along but still I"M PREGNANT!!! I'm excited  we both are. So here is how it went down :)

Thursday morning bright and early I got  up feeling like I was about to start my cycle.  I hadn't so I decided to take a the test. As soon has I was about to put it down to wait the two minutes of torture, two little lines magically appeared!! I was in shock after double and triple checks of making sure that that indeed two lines meant positive I literally ran into the bedroom to tell the AMAZING news!!!

I went into the bedroom and flicked on the light (by the way this was 6:24 a.m.) Clayton woke up and asked "Meg did you start" (every time I start, I cry because I'm so sad that I wasn't pregnant!! So i'm sure Clayton was expecting the tears to come!) I replied with "NO YOUR GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!" He didn't believe me after several reassurances I went and grabbed the test for my proof! Clayton was OVER JOYED!! He was so excited he was shaking (that might have been because of lack of sleep to but still it was cute!!)  I wanted to wait to tell everyone in person but we waited so long for this to happen and were both so happy and excited that we couldn't hold it in :)

So the long list of phone calls began! I didn't believe the reactions we got I was expecting a lot of smiles and congratulations  No we got screaming at top of every ones lungs, of course they were happy screams :) . I didn't realize that everyone close to us were wanting this baby as much as we were. Ok maybe not as much as us but this little baby of ours who by they way really doesn't resemble a baby right now and is just the size of a tiny poppy seed is so welcomed and so many family and friends can NOT wait to meet him or her.

Along with all our prayers and pleads  with Heavenly  Father we got what we wanted. Though I feel like I should Thank so many people for our all their prayers for our sake. A special thanks to all our family and friends who prayed and everything they did for us. My two cousins Carson and Anna said a prayer every night for us and that is so touching, and so greatly appreciated. Most of all I know I need To thank My Heavenly Father because he has given Clayton and I so much and now as given us the most perfect  and amazing gift!! I can't wait to meet  our little one but for now I am so excited just to have the honor of having him or her growing inside me day by day!