Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gardners Village aka My Happy Place

     Gardner Village is probably one of my most favorite places to go. Keep in mind I've only been there a few  times but the cute little shops always catch my eye and I LOVE the atmosphere. I've always have and always will love old buildings. Now I know Garnder Village isn't old but it feels and looks that way. So I could  spend hours and hours there and wouldn't care.
     I've never been during Halloween so I had been wanting to go for a very long time. So last  weekend Clayton and I did just that! I was expecting Clayton to "endure" the pain of going in and out of a dozen of shops. Though to my great and happy surprise He was excited and very interested  the whole time (maybe it was because I promised he could have fudge at the end ;) ). He was so cute in the furniture shops and showing me what types of furniture and colors he liked. I never knew he even  cared! So itwas fun to see that side of him :)


Promised Fudge. Orange Creamsicle :D











     I told Clayton I wanted to keep going every season to see the different decorations he was willing as long as there is fudge involved.

1 comments :

heather carlson November 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM  

They have a cute luggage shop up there that's been featured on Good Things Utah that I want to go to!!!