Ruger turned Four
It happened I blinked. My little baby turned four. I am not sure if I will ever get used to Him getting
old. Every year My heart breaks a little, the Ruger does something and smiles and Me and the little break is filled with love and happiness that He is turning into who He is.
I love our conversations. I always looked forward to being able to converse with Him since He was a little baby. I love How His brain works. The questions He asks. They way He wants to learn. I love how He always looks after everyone around Him. He adores Rylee and has Her back 90% of the time.
Ruger such a mini Clayton. He loves anything Daddy, The other day We were on the couch cuddling I asked Rue to stop getting bigger. To which He respond He wants to grow up So He can go hunting with daddy. Case and point.
Ruger Has all the sudden become all feisty little one, He has His own opinion and will fight you tooth and nail. Rue is THE biggest goober. I have no idea where it came from... ;) but I sure love this goof ball.
All Ruger wanted for His actual birthday was to go Camping which He told Us a little short notice So We opted for a backyard camp out. This kid LOVES camping. Rylee was super grumpy so We let the boys have a guys night after Hanging with them for a while. Thought the night was cute short by the very strong wind, though they had a good time so it went well.
Activity: Camping
Person: Hinton
Movie: Jurassic World and Park
Ruger Wants to be a Hunter when He grows up, Deers, Elk, and Bucks.
Dislikes:
Activity: cleaning up and going to bed
Food: Green Hamburgers, salad
what makes Him sad: Turning off the TV and quite time.
'
We LOVE you RUE!
All Ruger wanted for His actual birthday was to go Camping which He told Us a little short notice So We opted for a backyard camp out. This kid LOVES camping. Rylee was super grumpy so We let the boys have a guys night after Hanging with them for a while. Thought the night was cute short by the very strong wind, though they had a good time so it went well.
We love this kid so very much!
His favorites are:
Food: Hamburgers
Treat: SUGAR, mostly in the form cotton candy
Color: GREEN
TV Show: Power Rangers and PokemonActivity: Camping
Person: Hinton
Movie: Jurassic World and Park
Ruger Wants to be a Hunter when He grows up, Deers, Elk, and Bucks.
Dislikes:
Activity: cleaning up and going to bed
Food: Green Hamburgers, salad
what makes Him sad: Turning off the TV and quite time.
'
We LOVE you RUE!



0 comments :
Post a Comment