Fourth of July
This year I was super excited that Clayton had the fourth off. Normally He doesn't and while most of the celebrations and activity happen in the evening its not to big of a bummer. Though every year We try to go to Provo for the Hot Air balloon Show. We usually have to go with out Him So this year He was able to come and I was super excited.
Whenever I get up really early I LOVE the sunrise the beauty that is the early morning with hardly anyone else away is such a glorious time.
We got their was to early it sprinkled on Us and they only stood up a couple balloons. The kids thought it was awesome So it was a success in My book. The doughnuts and Orange Juice may have helped.;)
The night before We picked up Clayton's youngest sister Jessica So She could come with Us. She hadn't been before. Can I just say how much I adore Jessica. We see things the same way, have been through some of the same things. She means the world to Me and I just LOVE Her.
We were also joined By Some of My cousins and Clayton's brother Kolten AKA KOKO and His girlfriend Jessica who We are all coming to love more and more. Don't screw that up Koko;)
After that we were all pretty tired if you can see from the pictures;) So we headed home for a wonderful nap. Next it was a BBQ with the Wiggins & Wardells. My Uncle rented a bouncy house again this year and We had a pool out The kids loved it!
Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband had a FREE concert that night so We headed there next. I am not going to lie I wasn't to excited. I am not very into concerts and wasn't a huge Ryan fan. To My surprise I loved it! Ruger came out of it the biggest fan I am sure! He dance and sang and had a ball! The band did so amazing and were so fun and entertaining, They made the whole thing so fun. Rugers new favorite song is Corndog! Look it up your kids will thank you ;)
Rylee spent about 90% of the time with Her Grandparents Aunts and Uncles. The other 10% was trying to get back to them. She loves them so much!
After We were all pretty pooped, heat and all the activity made for a long day. So We went to our house and watched a million fireworks from our deck.
So blessed to Live in the USA. So grateful for Men and Women past and present, who give up so much so We can have so much. At one point a pre band sang a song about the Different branches of the Military and while doing so had people in the audience stand up during the song. It melted My heart while they were applauded and brought a tear to My eye so special!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!




0 comments :
Post a Comment