Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fathers Day Camp Out

For Fathers Day the Larsens invited Us to their Annual Fathers Days Camp out. It was so fun. We only stayed one night because Clayt had to work. It was so fun. Though I really enjoy more then one night camp outs. Camping is so much work, so at least two days make it more worth it. That being said if its one night or none then We will take it. 

We camped at Timpanooke Campground. Its so nice. One of our favorite spots. Though with these views, how could you not...



The Favorite activity of the trip for My kids was probably watching/chasing the chipmunks and pot guts. Rylee would squeal and chase them into the bushes. Then when they would come back out She would run away and be right back at it again and again.


I grew up so far away from My Grandparents. I treasured every time I spent with them and some of My favorite childhood memories are with them. Any who, My kids have three sets of Grandparents two of which are 7-10 minuets to 45 minutes away. So seeing them having such a awesome close relationship. I love watching them spend together. Does the heart some good.


Right up there with Grandparent relationships is cousins relationships. Seriously so much fun seeing them interact.


The ABSOLUTELY BEST HIGHLIGHT of the trip was when We were getting settled and I had laid Rylee down next to Ruger. Rue goes "Mom Rylee hand is one Me." I said "oh is it bugging you, I will come move her." Rue said no mom I love it, and Her." Seriously these two being best buddies melts My heart...most the time. Sometimes there are like mortal enemies ;)



It was a great trip. Ah I love camping so much.


0 comments :