Thursday, June 30, 2016

Jurassic Park Party

This year We ended up doing Rugers birthday a month early because We wanted most of the family to be there. Any who I am kind of glad its over;) its a lot of work and now on His actual birthday We can relax and just celebrate Him. This year Ruger had two demands.

1. A Jurassic Park Party.
2. It had to be at Grandma Wiggins house.

Check and Check.

I spent a lot of time making vines, which I had over 430 feet, thinking that would be a lot. it wasn't. it went pretty fast. Ruger was happy with the end result so WIN. I am bummed I didn't get a really good pic of the vines. 

The best part was the Jurassic Park gate, in my Opinion. Maybe because It was just Big, or Rues WOW when He saw it. This year Rue wanted to dress up again. So I give to you (from left to right) Dr. Elle Sattler, Owen Grady, a park guest, and Dr. Allan Grant. I had a whole outfit planned in My head and of course on the day of the party I couldn't find Rues vest or a real outfit for Rylee but oh well...


We kept the party simple I had a dino dig for the kids to find a dino to take home along with a dino mask, and dino bones (white chocolate pretzels) and candy rocks.

Other then that We ate cake and ice cream, Opened presents (side note Ruger was so cute every time He opened something, He would raise it above His head and scream what it was so excited) then just hung out. Im so glad Rue has so many people who love Him. He is a pretty awesome kid.

We did have a Five Foot T-Rex join the party He was pretty fun!










0 comments :