Rylee Marie Fraughton
There's that's saying "The days are long but the weeks are short." This holds very true to Me.
I think with having a misscarrige right before We became pregnant with Rylee made this pregnacy feel even longer because I had already been pregnant for 8 weeks then waiting the week and a half before actually passing the baby and then the month between the two pregancys it feel like I was pregnant for a whole year.
Any who, I had it in My head that 37 weeks was a magic number so when I hit 37 weeks and no baby then 38 weeks no baby I was So done. I cramped a lot this pregnacy but in the last two weeks it was really hurting and I thought I was going I to labor so many times. So finally when 39 weeks hit I was extra done and ready to have Her.
We were getting induced on December first and the had Me call in the mourning to see if they had an available room. So We called at 6:00 am and they said to call back at 10:00. I immediately started crying and was very grumpy. I had been up with contractions most of the night and I was not in a good place. Finally 10:00 arrived and I called and they said to come on down. I was so elated!!
We got to the hospital and they started Me on potocin then at 12:30 the doctor tour came in and broke My water the next two hours were awful! The contractions got so bad so finally at 2:30 I asked for My epidural. Though He was in the middle of someone else spinal tap So He didn't get there til 3:00. By 3:30 I was in Heaven. Epidurals... Those babies are fabulous! I'm not the best feeling to get one but once it's in... Ahh pure bliss.
A few minutes after My epidural kicked in I felt pressure a lot of it! So My nurse checked Me and was like You're complete and at 9 cm!! Baby is engaged! She called the doctor and 4:15 and only 6 minutes of pushing Rylee Maire Fraughton was here!
It was so nice compared to the 3 hours of pushing I did with Ruger!
She came into the world pissed off and pooped on Me.
Her stats were 6.5 lbs and 18.5 in. Our little baby girl.
She is gorgeous and were so in love! Rylee is the best baby she only cries when hungry or needs a diaper change oh and when you un swaddle Her.
Ruger came the following day to come meet His sister. It went really well! Though He had a hard time with the fact that Rylee wasn't still in My stomach.
He wanted to hold Rylee and have Her lots of kisses. Though I think His favorite part was eating Cheetos and cuddling Me. We sure missed each other.
It was heartbreaking when it was time for Ruger to leave. He started to cry for Me and it made Me cry. At this point We had been apart for two nights which is the longest We've been apart. Clayton took Him out crying out for Me, thinking of it still makes Me tear up.
When We got home from the hospital My family was waiting Here for Us. Ruger ran out to see Us and pulled My hand all the way up to our apartment.
Ruger loves Rylee. He always asks to hold Her. He tells as soon as see starts to cry. Or Say Rylee I'm coming!!! He is such a big help!!
Clayton is smitten with His baby girl. Ive never seen Him take more pictures in My life!! I think We are in for a long ride when she can talk and ask for things. It warms My heart melts seeing Him be a Daddy, but even more so a Daddy to His little girl!
All in all were all doing really good. We're so blessed to have Our healthy baby girl with Us. We have had so much help with meals, concern, help with Ruger and with the nights with Rylee. We're so greatful for everyone!! We also thank Heavenly Father for all that above and much much more!!







0 comments :
Post a Comment