Halloween 2014
I think its just the fact that I haven't felt well this pregnancy, that I have been so lame at picture taking. So this year I got three pictures of Rue decorating His pumpkin. The pictures are awful He is squinting because of the blinds and is basically naked. I wish I would have gotten a better one but It is was it is. I didn't even get a picture of Clayton's pumpkin which was really cool and to top it off I didn't even do a pumpkin. I know I am lame. There is always next year right?
When We were at Thanksgiving Point a few weeks ago Ruger saw a painted blue pumpkin. So of course He wanted to have His own blue pumpkin. It was all good by Me. Painting was much more clean then carving, though I am curious if He would have been as grossed out has He was last year.
Halloween was a different experience this year. Once We told Ruger how to tick or treat (We were actually at a Trunk or Treat which I LOVE!! So much better then normal Trick of Treating.) He was all about it. He wouldn't let Us touch His pumpkin bucket let alone help Him carry it. It was adorable watching Him walk to each car and say trick or treat and get super excited.
When we got in the car He was super adamant about His spooky pumpkin sitting right next to Him. I think He was listening to Me when I was talking to Clayton about sneaking candy out while He wasn't looking so He wouldn't eat so much sugar. I think little ones pay attention way more then We realize. Ruger was in candy Heaven. Since We really try not to do to much sugar, He was beyond thrilled to have a bucket full, and full it was. When We got to My Aunts He sat on the couch with My Mom and had to taste everything.
I was really bummed at first when Rue didn't want to dress up at all. So We ended up dressing as Deer Hunters and a Deer. When I was first getting ideas ready I bought some antlers and Clayton was like So you're going to be a pregnant buck?? I was like you don't have to take it so literal. So when He got home and saw my make up (no antlers) He was like so no your a pregnant fawn? (because of the white dots on My face) I was like SERIOUSLY!!! I guess that's what you get when you're married to a Hunter.



0 comments :
Post a Comment