Fall Fun
The biggest perk of living in Utah for Me is the Mountains. We love going up the Canyon. Though Fall time is an extra magical time. The colors the cool air I LOVE ALL OF IT! We took several drives this year.
There is a guy in My Mom's home ward that We know Name Aarron Drussel and He is always throwing fun parties for His real estate group and friends. They are always so fun and We are so glad to be apart of it. For Halloween they did a party at a park it was so fun there were games, food, pumpkins and a little critter show. Notice Ruger's face in the large frame, grrr I swear it is nearly impossible to get that kid to smile normal. Oh well right? Kids will be kids.
We were playing in the park a part of the time and Hinton hadn't even touched His sloppy Joe. I was about to just throw it away when Clayton brought My attention to a homeless guy sitting at a picnic table near by. Clayton was a little shy at first and I could tell a little timid to walk over to the man. He did though and the Man was SO appreciative. He was so excited for that sloppy joe and told Clayton Thank you and how good of guy He is. I am super Lucky to have such a great guy in My life. Who though may be a little timid is ALWAYS looking out for others.
I was a little bothered about Myself and not even having the thought to share the food before throwing it away. I think I get so busy and so focused on the next task at hand. This really made Me try and to slow down and take the time not only to notice more that is going on around Me, but also so enjoy everything a little more.
We also went to the little farm at Thanksgiving Point this Fall. We went with My Sister's in Laws, Jenny and Nichole and their kids. I am lame I realize and not only didn't get very many pictures but I also did get very many pictures of the cousins interacting. The Farm was so cute and the kids had such a fun time. Though Ruger wasn't a fan of the little horses in the corals. Though My niece Zoey that is a few months younger then Rue was all about the Horses that little girl has NO fear I tell ya, good luck with that Nichole;)
Ruger has a fear of big animals for whatever reason. Much to Clayton's dismay. I am sure it is something He will grow out of. At one point We walked by some goats and the goat was just standing there not moving and when Rue noticed it He screamed like it had jumped out at Him. I laughed, I know not very nice of Me.
I bought a pass to Thanksgiving Point for Me and Rue (Clayton can't go as often as We can, and when he does I can get Him in half off). So We have been trying to take advantage of it. So a week of two ago We finally went to the new Children s Museum.
It was so fun. The have a few different rooms all with different themes. My favorite was the room is the one that looked like a town. It had a bank, library, Vet shop, and way more. We really enjoyed going and I am sure will be going back soon.
Rue was even able to do a little zip lining outside. Though His favorite part was the train room where you get to move the by peddling with your arms. The train will come over your head, and threw the other rooms. 

So that is a few of the things We have been up to this Fall.



2 comments :
WOW! That first picture is absolutely gorgeous. That would look great hanging on the wall! I love the one of your mom and Ruger too. Sweet story about Clayton and the homeless guy.
I know and I was just a phone pic, and thank you!!
Post a Comment