Thursday, April 30, 2015

Christmas 2015



This Year Christmas came way to fast! With having a baby just a few weeks earlier times seriously slipped away. It was also the first year in a long time that The Wiggins & Wardell Clan didn't spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning together. Which made it kinda not feel like Christmas. Though the WW Clan is just getting to big and crazy, a good crazy though;)



Before Christmas We went to the Zoo Lights at the Hoogle Zoo. Clayton and I just took Ruger to get some much need Mommy-Daddy-Ruger time. I wasn't expecting to be as bright and fun as it was. Ruger LOVED seeing the Train light, it was hard to pull Him away.

Christmas Eve We had our Annual Christmas Party at the Wardells. Food, Fun, Family Friends what else do you need. After the Party We went to My parents house to have Christmas Morning with them.



We woke up and opened presents and as you can tell Ruger was wide awake...Rylee of course slept threw the whole thing. The best part of opening the presents was when Ruger was unwrapping Shredder and Splinter from TNMT. He yelled SHREDDER and when it came to Splinter he was like and that....with a freaked out face.

After Presents We headed over to The Fraughtons house to Celebrate Christmas again:) The best part was being able to SKYPE Kolten and My cousin Cal who are serving Missions. They were both able to see Rylee for the first time. Ruger and Zoey were glued to the screen the whole time it was so Sweet.


After the Crazy day, which I LOVE, it was nice to come home snuggle up on the couch and watch Ruger play. Later that evening Ruger and Clayton bundled up and went and made snowmen on the deck. Clayton is loving that Ruger loves to be outside and playing in the snow. Clayton is bummed I don't enjoy playing in snow. So I am glad they can do that together, Then I had hot coco waiting for them when the came in. All in all it was a wonderful Christmas, to fast as always, but Wonderful!


0 comments :