Rue turned Two
I know its so Cliche to say I can't believe that My child is two, but I CANT FLIPPING BELIEVE RUE IS TWO!! I think part of it is that I am emotional due to pregnancy but I'm having a hard time accepting He is already two. My mom keeps reminding Me another little one is on the way so Its ok Rue is getting bigger. Don't get Me wrong, I LOVE the little Man Ruger is growing into. He has His own independence, smart, funny and such His own Person.
Ruger is such a boy. If he think He can climb it or jump off of it He will, or at least try before a terrified Mom stops the adventure. Ruger is ALWAYS making messes. I mean I feel like every time I turn around He is into something or dumped something. I just laugh and take a picture. I find His expressions after to funny to be mad at.
More on to Ruger. It amazes Me how much He is learning, It seems like every few days He learns a new phrase or word. Ruger is SO sweet. If someone is crying He is quick to comfort them "With It's ok! You Ok.". I love it. He loves to share though not always His strong suit.
Rue had a few first the last 6 months. ( See previous post on the Rodeo and Bowling) We took Him to the Movies for the first time. Well second the first He as like just over a year and it didn't last more the 20 mins, Time We made it and He was happy He got a little figity at the last 20 mins but still did great. Though we were trying to keep Him sitting down the last few minutes so we detracted with Candy bad Idea since it was almost 10 and He had a SUGAR RUSH once we got Him home. Clayton asked what Is with Him?! I told him you can't blame Rue We did this to him ;)
Some of Ruger's Favorites:
- Ruger LOVES His Papa. He loves ALL his Grandpas but I have to say He is super close with My Dad. He asks to go See Him at least once a day. Clayton always ask How I know which Grandpa He was talking about. I say because If I ask who else He say and HINTON!! Though when He is with His Grandpa's Fraughton and Atkins He adores Every minute with them!
- Ruger is into Cars, Pirates, Mare Manes (Air Planes) and any kind of sports ball (well anything He can throw).
- Rocks! If we drive by some where, where you clearly see rocks He is quick to yell "Mom, Mom, ROCK!!!." as if its the coolest rock He has ever seen. He also HAS to throw them. Its like a uncontrollable urge.
- Rue has to go to bed with Pillow, Manny (stuff animal), blanket, sippy cup, B (binki) we are working on getting rid of it, and a story. His favorite at the moment is NO DAVID.
- Berries. This is kid LOVES fruit and will eat most of it if you tell Him its a berry.
- Food: Crackers and Cheese, chips, yogurt and anything sugar.
Ruger's LEAST Favorite:
- The word NO. It will undoubtedly and immediately follow with the most perfected pout.
- Washing His hair. LOVES baths just not the getting clean part.
- Any green Veggies.
- Being the one not to leave. If one of Us hows to leave He isn't happy at ALL.
We Love our Little Man. I hate how time is flying but I am so Glad We get to experience it with you!


0 comments :
Post a Comment