Ruger's Second Birthday Party, Bowling, and Rodeo
I was dead set on not having a Birthday Party for Ruger. Not that I don't LOVE throwing parties because to be perfectly honestly I LOVE IT. Though while being pregnant and not feeling well it was just not in the cards. I was simply just going to do cake and ice cream and call it good. That wasn't going to cut it for Derrick and Jessica. They decided that they would take charge of the party planning. They were awesome.
So We had a Jake and the Never Land Pirates party. They brought decorations, cake *which RUE freaked out about and even dived in before We could stop Him*. I am so grateful to them!! Thank you for everyone who came and did gifts it was so sweet (and for all the other loved ones who brought presents other days).
We also wanted to do a special date half for Ruger's birthday and half for just because. So we chose bowling. I have to admit I was feeling like a lot of Rue's "Firsts" were gone but this outing reminded ME that there are A LOT of "firsts" to come:)
Bowling was A hit. That is as long as He was the one bowling and NOT one of His parents. It should have been a perfect time for sharing and taking turns but I was just enjoying Him having fun. The first time His bowling ball went down I was saying "oh oh is it going to hit it?" So naturally That was His reaction for the rest of the time LOVE IT!
I have those reactions BUT they are sideways on the computer so when I figure out how to correct that I will fix it:)
We also were able to take Ruger to His first Rodeo. I honestly didn't want to go. I just imagined chasing Ruger all over the rodeo grounds and Him falling threw the benches. To My surprise He did very well! We did have great seats on the front row which gave Rue the perfect amount of running around space while staying some what confined.
I think Clayton was a bit disappointed that Ruger wasn't as excited about the animals...to be honest He really didn't care for them. He liked the motorcycles and the Rocks He could throw. I mean seriously give this kid a rock and He is in Heaven. Though we did capture these reactions to the motorcycles which prove He had a good time.




1 comments :
Ruger is a sweetheart! That was so nice of Jessica & Derrick!
Post a Comment