Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cabin 2013

I love going to the cabin. There are no distractions just Family, Fun and of course FOOD!
 
 
We went boating like We always do at that Cabin. So it was Ruger's first time (last year He was to little) So He loved the boat until his life jacket was on then He was PISSED. So maybe next year it will be more fun *fingers crossed*. I did catch My first crawdad and it was kind of scary and adicting!! Ha but all good;)

 
* I just notice I skipped 4 and went to straight to 7 OPPS*
1. Ruger loves to climb the stairs, except going down is NOT a strong suit for Him.
2. He just started cleaning with a wipe. So cute, especially since I used to do the same thing.
3. Phillip finally got to hold Ruger, the food wasn't a bribe at all nor was the iphone.
7. Ruger and Bentlee playing LOVE IT!!
8. The first night it was Anna's birthday so We had to celebrate!
9. More playing!!
 

1. Everyone practicing the dance for Corey and Missy's Wedding.
2. Grandma finally got a cuddle in too.
3. The Grill Masters.
4. Ruger and Brynlee enjoying the outside.
5. Awful picture, but these to LOVE each other.
6. LOVE RUGER'S FACE!

 
 


0 comments :