Hot dog roast/ Thanksgiving Point/ Ruger's First Moive
Clayton has been itching to go up the Canyon and roast hot dogs. So last Monday up the Canyon We went It was just a Mollie, Sawyer, Derrick, Clayton, Ruger and I. Though a small group we had fun! Like always. Ruger loves throwing Items into the River (rocks, twigs, leaves) and at several point would try to run straight into the river.
I think My favorite part of the night was when Derrick was fishing and Sawyer asked "Is that a real Life worm!?" What a cute.
I went with My cousins Whit and Jen and our kids to Thanksgiving Point Museum last week as well. It went pretty good. Ruger was loving it. He actually would go up to exhibits and check them all out. I think it would have lasted longer if We hadn't gone during Nap time.
We attempted to take Ruger to the "Real" movies lat week as well. By "real" I mean it was at our local dollar movie theater that is knows as the "Sticky Shoe" because your shoes really stick. It was free so It made it pretty easy to go and not feel like We wasted money on a movie. The movie started and We got settled with out treats in our seats, Ruger stared at the screen with a awed expression and ohhh awed. I looked at Clayton and said "This might work!!" I spoke to soon nor did I knock on wood....Less then 20 minutes into Turbo We left. Oh well we tried right? Hopefully next time we go It will last longer. We shall wait and see :)
People probably thought I was crazy taking a picture outside the dollar theater, but who cares I'm glad I documented the experience.



0 comments :
Post a Comment