11 Months
I keep playing the game "last year I was..." in my head. I think how I was so excited, nervous, anxious, giddy about meeting you. That last month was torture! I keep thinking of how I was waddling and trying to get comfortable any way I could. Its so crazy to Me that its been 11 months before you were in our life.
You have always been a happy baby, unless its the normal things, like you need a change, nap, teething ect. My favorite mood you have is your Cheesy one. You just give us this cheesy grin at everything and everyone. ADORABLE!
We finally are getting you on a schedule. Keeping it can be a pain. Though it makes all the difference in your mood and mine ;) I look forward to nap time so much! Not only because I get "MOMMY TIME" but you are so much more happier! I love how you will get a grin as soon as you see us and if your not already standing you jump up and raise both arms and stretch as far as you possibly can.
You walk every where now. Though you are still working on your balance. Its so cute because you kinda walk sideways. We have now started calling you a sidewinder. You still get where your going just not in a straight line. You love the independence this gives you. Its obvious in the way your face lights up. I just know your Thinking "Oh yeah that's right, I'm walking all by myself." Its hard being any where because you want to be walking and on your own. I am not really ready for it. One of my favorite things about you walking though is, when you are walking but will hold on to my hand and walk beside me. I know its not because you need it, and you just want to hold my hand. Its precious.
You LOVE to give kisses. Though your kisses aren't a sweet peck, or even a smack-a-roo with a side of drool. NO its a full on make out for you. You like to put your tongue into it. We are working on it. Trying to teach pecks...its kinda working. I love how you will initiate the kisses half the time. Back to the whole tongue situation you LICK EVERYTHING!!! I mean it everything. One of your favorites is the toilet. YUCK. I am sure its because of my first reaction, I am trying to be calm now and act like its not a "big deal" but lets face it , IT. IS. DISGUSTING. Hopefully this stage will be over soon.
You have also picked up high fives. You don't get that you do a slap then pull your hand back fast. Though you get the put hands together and then you stop. Its still cute.
You love LOVE when we understand you/ get what you want to do. For example when you are trying to play a game like peek-a-boo and we pick up on it and play or sing one of your favorite songs (monkeys jumping on the bed, little ducks) or when you want something and we figure it out. You get this smile like "YES THEY FINALLY GOT IT". Your so proud of yourself when you get what were saying like, come here, No (though to you No means FASTER, though I know you know what it means because you will tell us NAH NAH.) Though EXTREMELY cute I don't like to hear NAH NAH MAMA! Its a little early to start that young man.
Speaking of games you LOVE peek-a-boo. Here is a little example.
We both love to get out of the house. We can both get a little stir ctrazy if we don't So I try to get you out of the house once a day. Even if its just outside to swing. Here's a Couple places We went this month. The first is Kneaders (You Loved it though if there is food involved its a two thumbs up) The second if Animal Ark you enjoy watching all the animals and I don't have to drive all the way to the Zoo to see them. SCORE!
Back to the food you really will eat almost everything. Yogurt is probably your favorite at the moment. You will eat it to your little heart to desire and I have to limit you. You tired a marshmallow for the first time this month it was pretty funny watching you eat it but I will let the video speak for it self.



0 comments :
Post a Comment