10 Months!!!
Ten months! Its crazy you have almost been with us for a year! You have become even more of a busy body now. You pull your self up to everything and walk along the furniture! You even took two steps the other day! You will be walking soon I'm sure and when that happens I'm sure nothing will stop you, other then things that are to high because your still not to tall about 26 inches. Though you try to reach for things just beyond your reach by going up on your tippy toes, so cute!
I had one of the hardest months with you. You pulled my straightener on you and got a pretty badly burned (see previous post for more detail.) You are one tough kiddo though.
You have been tough through the whole ordeal. We have to got to the doctors 3 times already for it. The doctors all say your super tough and really strong. Though its on the mend and your doing great.
I have to say if I'm feeling down at all the best thing is a cuddle buggle from you...So when you had the burn what was the best medicine? You guessed it a cuddle from you;) There is no better "happy pill" then snuggling a sleepy baby.
You are in love with food. Like if anyone eats near you, you will grunt and make noises and sometimes even cry if they don't share. You LOVE all things cheese. If it be grilled cheese, Marconi and cheese, cheese sticks you will down it. Not to mention if we take food away from you....lets just say you have a minor melt down.
You have figured out that when your standing in your crib that if your stretch your arms that its nearly impossible for us not to get your out of your crib...I know slap us on the wrist. Lets face though I don't think anyone could resist the temptation of picking you up. You love sleeping on your stomach, Just like Daddy does. Though your bum usually is in the air...that part isn't like Daddy.Your Lorax craze is still going strong. You get upset if we turn it of or even pause it. Not good. I've tried to show you other movies but no such luck. You like Lorax and that's it. Which its been a good distraction after we have to wash your burn. Last week after one of your baths your were sobbing. I asked not expecting a response "Wanna watch the Lorax?" in a sad voice "ya". Which was sad and adorable at the same time.
You have started to answer yes or no questions. Only with a response of "ya". Though you use it correctly. At your last Doctor apt. You answered "ya" to one of her questions, she was very impressed.
While we were at the store the other day. I had ran back to get something for the back of the store. When I
got back Daddy was holding you over the flowers so you could pick out flowers for me. You picked out white daisies with colored tips.Your a sweet heart and enjoy watching you grow so much! Though you are very stubborn and hard headed. If you want something you go for it or cry for it until you get your way....NOT GOOO!!! Im trying to work on that with you.
You are so much like Daddy. It amazes Me. You always squat kneel like Him. Plus You love outside anything outside and your game. I'm pretty sure when your a little older You two will basically live outside especially in Daddy's favorite place the Mountains.Sadly I get any videos onto the blog, but I'll figure it out soon!!

0 comments :
Post a Comment