Monday, January 14, 2013

That's my Hubby

     Ok let me start this post on how cute Clayton is!! I truly am so in love him! He is always making me smile and laugh!!! Though in our family the word cute is not necessarily a compliment.

Cute: A term to used to describe someone when they do something ditsy,stupid, funny ect. Though doing it in a entertaining way. In other words a sweet term to cover up how silly you are.

     Last night Clayton came home gave me a kiss and pulled out a beautiful bouquet of flowers from behind his back. I was delighted (what girl doesn't like flowers ;) I soon realized Clayton's face wasn't exactly happy. He started to explain he had picked out these flowers because they were the best of the  bunch but when he had already bought them he noticed half of the flowers were dead. He actually started to apologize! I told him I LOVED THEM!!! Plus we could just pluck the dead ones, and if anyone saw them they would think he had bought them a week or two ago. The saying It's the thought that counts is SO TRUE!! Just the thought that he thought to stop on the way home and pick flowers up for me is touching enough! I  love him and I am so grateful for all he does for me even if it doesn't always work according to plan ;)



This post is actually from a while back but I never pushed publish.