6 Months What!?
Get ready for a super LONG post:)
Dear Ruger,
We had our first Story time this month, you actually sat still and loved it! Your Uncle Hinton also read a book to you, which you also loved!!
The other day I was feeling down about not being able to breast feed you for multiple reasons. Though now your holding your on bottle (sometimes) and its AWESOME!! I have so much free time, I didn't realize how much time it takes to feed you until I didn't have to all the time. This really comes in handy when its 1:00 a.m. and you decide your hungry and 5:00 a.m. that's most nights though you like to throw a 3:00 a.m. in there just for fun;) You also love to hit your bottle while you eat...why I have no idea. You love to show off as I call it. You will hold it with one hand, spin it around and try to do tricks with it. Most of the time you can get it back in your mouth but sometimes you need a little help.
You have such a personality, your very hmmm whats the word...Dramatic. It can be in good or bad ways. If you don't get your way which usually includes not eating what were eating or getting my cell phone you FLIP OUT. There's been several family parties where people ask " WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!" my reply 9 times out of 10 is "I'm not feeding him fast enough..". That being said your a Piggy! On the flip side you get SO excited. When your happy which is about 90% of the time your very happy!!
Your'er so sociable. You love people laughing, smiling, and cooing. One of the new things this month is you lean and lift your arms half way, I think this is because you don't want to put 100% effort into it. You do it just enough to let us know you want us. Either way its ADORABLE...Its so fun for us to know you want us or someone else by your showing us. Another way you show you want someone in particular is you will stare at them and then grunt until they look at you then you smile followed by your lean&Lift.
You now say DADA!! Daddy couldn't be more proud!! Its adorable but a Mama here and there wouldn't kill ya;) The original video accidentally got deleted, though its on facebook so this one isn't very good but its all I got so far;)
You started saying it yesterday and haven't stopped it seems. You love if anyone says a word you know because you light up and get this look like YAY these goof balls and I can finally communicate!! You Still say Hi which is still cute,you say ba-ba and Say the B sound extremely well...
I know I know your a Genius, 3 words for a 6 months is well... Genius:) No-one believes Us when we say what you can say until they either here you or see the video.
Your sleeping habits as mentioned before stink, but oh well sleep is for when I'm retired and your of with your own family right? One of my FAVORITE things is when Dad puts you in bed with us and you feel around the bed until you can feel me then your off to dream land, PRECIOUS!!
We celebrated your half birthday with a Coldstone Cupcake last night. (this way it would be harder for your to actually get anything) Mostly you just played with the frosting in your hand, you did get a tiny lick, which was so surprising because you love food. we were expecting you to shove the whole thing in. Afterwards you got a nice warm bath, one of your FAVORITES. You kick, slide, and splash. Most of all you love to gibber gabber, I think you like the sound of your voice underwater.
Though you have said Dada first you are such a mommy's boy. Anytime I leave the room your searching until I get back.You can be crying and as soon as you see me you start to calm down and smile. Sometimes when Dads holding you will stare at me the entire time. LOVE IT!! Except when I'm trying to get stuff done, then its just a tad bit frustrating and its an excuse for me just to be lazy and play with you so sometimes I don't care so much:)
You want to run and be off on your own. So many times you will slide off someones lap or lean forward to try and get down and play. You want to be a "Big" boy so bad...Don't worry kid your getting there.You already get into stuff you shouldn't. For example:
- Mom and Dad's food that is not baby food.
- Wipes
- Any kind of cord
- Cell phones
- Actually anything you shouldn't get that I think is just out of your reach you still manage to grab.
You love your Jumper though only for short amounts of time but hey I'll Take it! You also have started to play by yourself with your toys, yet again only for a few minutes but hey its improvement.
You LOVE LOVE your Uncle Derrick...
You also Love to play where's Daddy. You and Me will sit on the couch and daddy will pop up in different places around the couch you laugh and laugh. Plus you will try and anticipate where he will pop up next by looking back and forth and around the corners. You hate when anything gets in your way you'll try your best to look around the object in your way in this instance my phone.
You love music,Your favorite however is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, it calms you down almost instantly.
Here are your month check up stats:
Height: 16.56% tile 26 in.
Weight: 46.92 % tile 17.59 lbs.
Head: 38.76% tile 17 in.
So your a little short but so were your uncles at this age and they are over 6ft. ;)
I love you Ruger K.C. Fraughton. Your so fun and loving!! I'm so so excited for the weather to warm up so we can go on lost of adventures!





1 comments :
He is getting so big! The next 6 months is going to be so much fun as he continues to learn new things. Happy 1/2 Birthday Ruger! I love you!!
Post a Comment