Highlights of an Awful day
Yesterday was awful!! I've been getting this little head cold thing coming on and awful headaches. So I went home early from work yesterday (I actually went to my moms because mom's just have that awesome power of just their presence is comforting LOVE YOU MOM!! :) Anyways we ended up staying late because I was feeling so sick and my non-puking streak of 13 days ended (which i'm so grateful for the 13 days). Lets just say it ended with a "BANG" and not a good one.
The first cute thing that came out of this was at one point I was frustrated and started crying and my family's cat Miss Match came right over (before anyone noticed my tears) and cuddled right up to me!! Seriously that cat is SO darn amazing (and I normally don't say this about animals) He is seriously the best cat/pet ever to have come in the Wiggins family(ask any of us! :)
My real reason to post was because of this cute amazing little one:
After I had been puking a lot, Sawyer my nephew (who has the most tender heart ever!!) Comes up to me and says "It's ok Jesus is right there!!" (while pointing to a tapestry of The Savior hanging up above my parents landing) He made me cheer up so fast. Later he tucked me in with a blanket and gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "night meggie!" AH I love that little boy so much!! A BIG THANK YOU to Mollie and Sam Lyon for raising such an amazing kid!!
The last highlight of an awful day was:
We got this cool new Pocket Doppler Fetal monitor. I used to think it was amazing till I realized I was hearing my heartbeat a lot more then our little ones. I soon got frustrated on not being able to find the heartbeat so I gave up on it. That is until last night, we were laying on the couch watching a movie and I kept having the feeling "check the baby's heartbeat" over and over. After having the night I had the LAST thing I wanted was to be upset that I couldn't hear the heartbeat. The prompting kept coming. So I got it all set up and started the search. I almost immediately found the heart beat I watched as the numbers raced up and stopped at a pretty good 157. The sound was SO LOUD there was no doubt we were listing to our little one. We also kept hearing really loud "bumps" not sure if the baby was moving or if I was (though I swear I wasn't). Any ways I'm so grateful my Father in Heaven loves me enough to give me these "highlights" or Tender mercies as if to say "Meghan it is worth it hang in there!" I'm so grateful for all the people in my life who help me everyday!!
1 comments :
testing 123 testing to see if I can comment
Post a Comment