YAY ME!!
I feel so exhausted now but earlier today I felt pretty good which pretty good is amazing on my own personal scale right now :) Here is ALL we accomplished today!!
- Deep Cleaned the our apartment.
- De-Junked the apartment which meant getting 7 whole garbage bags FULL of old stuff that were basically junk.
- Moved three tubs of "stuff" to storage.
- Went through all our Clothes and Shoes got rid or ones with stains or holes and gave to small of ones to new owners.
- Cleaned out our Fridge.
- Put all the Christmas Decorations away and normal Decorations up plus dusted.
- Did all our Laundry and folded and put it away.
- Went to my parents for FHE and Dinner.
- Went grocery Shopping (which was way over due because Nothing has sounded good the last few months so we haven't been major grocery shopping till now. Just a stop here and there to the store. I know sad right?)
- Blogged about my day :)
I am so grateful I've started to have good days now!! I can't wait to be into the third trimester (which is in one more week!!!) I hope that by week 14 I start to have almost all GOOD days. Which my mother says since I'm starting to have good days that's a big possibility, and She was usually over morning sickness any where from 12-15 weeks!! So yay for GOOD DAYS!!!
0 comments :
Post a Comment