Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Suprise...

     Last Saturday night Clayton  was at the BYU game. I was at home just relaxing when the thought came to me, when was the last time you did something extra special or sweet for Clayton? Honestly it had been a little while so I started thinking what I could do. This is what I came up with....

    When Clayton came home he found a note on the door saying PLEASE KNOCK, he did so and I opened the door and tied a tie around his eyes so he couldn't see. I led him into the Bathroom and shut him in with these instructions...







     When he came out after his relaxing bath, to find candles everywhere, romantic music playing softly in the background and yummy fruit crepes drizzled in chocolate,whip cream and caramel. Though the picture is horrible I assure you the crepes where Amazing :)



     After the crepes I gave Clayton  a nice long massage, I put some lotion in the microwave for 10 sec to make it nice and warm :)


      In the end Clayton was surprised and grateful!! The next morning he told me he was so relaxed from the massage he had the best night sleep in a very long time. Success!! It funny how the tiny things we do for each other mean the most :) When's the last time you surprised your spouse or that special someone in your life? Try and think of something extra or sweet to do for them, it will make their day I promise!!

0 comments :