Cabin weekend
This last weekend we went to the Haskells Cabin down in Strawberry. We left after work Friday at 5:00 its about a drive 1 1/2 hours. We spent the night laugh and joking. In the morning Clayton and I got up went for a little walk it was BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors were crazy bright. Then we packed up and went up to West Jordan so that took 2 hours. We had a great family party then afterwards we decided that we wanted to go back up to the cabin again so there is 2 hours and then we came home Sunday morning which was another 1 1/2 hours. So in total we drove 7 hours this weekend! The driving was long but the rest of the weekend was still so fun and i'm so glad we did all the driving because all the good times made it worth it.
The first night we were at the cabin I got the privileged of staying up with little Brynlee bug. I was expecting her to wake up a few times so I offered to get up so we could have us time. No not at all she woke up a total of ONE time...at 4:00 a.m. then went right back to sleep. So at 7:00 a.m. I scooped her up even though she was totally a sleep because un-like Brynlee I wanted to have us time. She is so stinking cute.
The second night we were having so much fun Mollie, Sam, Clayton and I all pulled our beds into the same room and joke and laughed the night away. So much fun!!
I was lame and really only got pictures of the beautiful colors not of all our fun times. Though here are some of the pictures I got.
0 comments :
Post a Comment