Tuesday, October 11, 2011

:D :( :S

     I have mixed emotions about my new job! Though I love it!!! I wake every morning happy! I don't dread work at all and I love the kids! Work actually doesn't feel like work I used to volunteer at Daisy school on Fridays so it just feels like i'm volunteering all the time. I totally LOVE the kids they are so funny!! Here is one example:

     We have this student we will call him Bob. Well bob had just bought a toy diesel gas truck from our class store(they earn money for good behavior and then get to buy something from the class store). After everyone had  bought there new toys we had a show and tell so everyone could show  their new toys!! Bob got up in front of the class and says "This is my toy gas truck in  the olden  days it would bring people gas." We corrected him saying that the gas truck is used today to bring gasoline to the gas stations.  Bob then nodded and replied "But not on the SABBATH!!" It took a  lot to not laugh.

     They are so fun and funny I am so glad I took the job its been a great experience and blessing to us. Today we were able to go on a class field trip to Cornbellys and the kids enjoyed that a lot!

     Though every time I pass my old work or happen to look at the clock I sit and think about my girls or figure out what they are doing right now. (I know I'm crazy!!) I am going to go  visit them  this week so maybe that will help with the "separation anxiety" that I've seem to develop!! I know this is  weird I have only been gone a little over a week but I'm worried  they will forget me...not possible right? I hope not because I did spend over the last 3 years with them and hopefully made some good memories!!

    All in all I'm glad where I am now. Though Change can be good or bad. This change for me is an amazing change but still has its down sides, but its all worth it. Plus it makes it easier to know I can still go see my girls and check up on them.

1 comments :

Logen Armsworthy October 17, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Oh Im sorry Meghan, but those girls could never forget you! You have had such a great impact in there lives! I'm so happy for you that you got a good job, I bet it feels great having a life again :)