birds birds birds
I don't know if any one as noticed yet but I LOVE birds. I have since I was little, I am not sure if it was cause there were so cute and tiny, or that fact they could fly? Who knows why but I loved them! Sadly while growing up I went through several. Just to name a few... Bell, Sunshine, Isis. All died eventually like most do. Regrettably some of mine had untimely deaths... I was a clean freak (to some extent when I was little) this a claim to be my dads fault. He loved a clean house. So I wanted my birds to have a clean cage. So what did I use? Well the only chemical I could get my hands on...Windex. Lo and behold Windex kills birds who knew? Right? Sadly I didn't know that till a few were already gone.
Any ways what I was trying to get to was now I still love birds, but lately I have been into bird CAGES. Any time a see one I want to buy and take it home! Unfortunately we have limited space so as of right now we only have two bird cages but they are my favorite decorations!! :)
3 comments :
Looks Great! Love it, LoveME
They're beautiful!
Thanks mommy and Gail! I love them!!
Post a Comment