Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Surprise Over nighter

So I have this spontaneous Spirit. I get these moods where I just want to go on an adventure. Every now and then I act on these moods. A few Saturdays ago it was after Lunch and I asked Rue if He like to go to a hotel and swim. He of course wanted to as well So we booked a hotel and went and Surprised Clayton at work. Right when He was walked to His car I told Him to look to the left and there we were all ready to go.

We decided to Stay at the Little America. We checked in and then We went to City Creek for dinner. The thing We love most about City Creek is the little stream they have running throughout it. The kiddos were memorized by it. 

We had dinner, and then headed back to the Hotel for Swimming. Rylee loved it and Ruger shocked Me by Jumping into the pool.


 After the pool We ordered some room service, which in hindsight was SO not a good idea, since We got ice cream, cake, and cheesecake...They were on a HUGE sugar high. I am not even sure what time they finally asleep. All in all in was a good fun overnight-er.

0 comments :