Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Summer Days

I love summer except the whole its super hot part;) Though I love going outside and spending time outside summer evenings are the BEST. Plus having a boy means outdoors is a must so that's what we've done.

Here is a few of the things We've have done this Summer.

First of all We got a little kiddie pool for this Summer and it was such a good purchase. Rue isn't a fan of getting wet but this pool has helped Him ease into it.


We went up to Cascade Springs and Rue LOVED it. I think He gotten Clayton and I's love for the outdoors! It really is so beautiful up there, hopefully We can make another trip in the fall to see all the colors!



Clayton's work party was at the Zoo this year and I am so very glad We went. It was nice to put names to faces of all His co workers and the Zoo did some more renovations since We had been last so it was fun to see all the new stuff. Clayton's brother and girlfriend also came so it was fun to have so quality time with them. One of Clayton's coworkers named Megan spoiled Rue with lots of treats which I am sure was His favorite part!



My Dad's work also did a work party at the Living Planet Aquarium which We got to tag along to. We had been once before but I love LOVE aquariums so we took the chance to go again.

We did a play date with My best friend from High School and Her Daughter, to the Provo Beach Resort. It was such a fun little place, it had a little Jungle gym and carousel. They had more but that's all We did and it was so fun though next time We wont do the BIG jungle gym (not pictured) because a pregnant lady with toddler attached to Her hip climb up obstacles three stories high wasn't a pretty sight;)

One of the most exciting things this summer was finding out We are having a GIRL!! So very excited!!! We have decided on the name Rylee Liane (leeanne) Fraughton. Liane for My mom and Clayton's mom combined (lisa & Diane).


After finding out what we were having the second most exciting summer event was my best friend Logen came for a visit all the way from Canada. It was a short trip but I am so very glad She saved a couple hours for Me in the short time She was here!!


Two of Ruger's favorite people are My younger sibling Hinton and Daisy. So every so often We have them over for a sleepover and Ruger is in HEAVEN the whole time. We took the to Nickle Cade and Sodalicous. Ruger was SO VERY excited to get is very own cup. We love our time together and so glad Ruger gets to have such a great bond with His Aunt and Uncle:)



Well that was just a few of the things We were up to this Summer! Now on to the FALL!:)





0 comments :