The Zoo
Yesterday was Ruger's first Zoo visit!! It was a blast!! The new Rocky Shore's addition really blew us all away! It was so fun to watch the sea lions and polar bear! If you haven't gone I HIGHLY recommend it.
I was wondering how much Ruger would really pay attention to the animals. He is always observant, taking in all that is going on around him. I figured He would enjoy it. For most of the Zoo He was happy and taking in all the animals, sounds and sites. Right before We left Clayton and I took Ruger into to see the small monkeys. Ruger was beyond EXCITED!! It was so funny. Clayton would walk over to the Different monkeys, and Ruger would like all of the monkey but soon would arch His back to get back to the Lemurs. See for yourself how adorable He is :) Though the sound He makes doesn't seem like a squeal of delight, I a sure you it is. We often get asked is He happy or Sad? So sadly the video doesn't upload but It is now of facebook. Here is the Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152731399775333&set=vb.889170332&type=2&theater .



0 comments :
Post a Comment