Saturday, April 6, 2013

Staycation

For Spring break the Fraughton Clan decided to have a Staycation. We started the trip off going to City Creek Center in Salt lake. We all headed to the food court had some yummy lunch. Then we all played on the kid play ground. We walked around and shopped a bit. We took all the kiddies to the Disney store. That took forever and a day ;) Ruger ended up getting a Bullseye stuffed animal and Cowboy boot slippers. I ended up getting some yummy smelling candles from the Yankee store. They had a sale on candle tarts so all the women were in there for a while.



After City creek we went to our hotel Holiday Inn and Suites in West Valley. It had a indoor water park. It was super fun! Ruger had a couple first so that was always fun... The first was the pool!

That night when We went swimming, Ruger didn't like it. We had him in floaty's on his arm and chest and it was super crowded and He kept getting splashed. So the whole swimming time wasn't fun and it lasted a whole 2 minutes.  Though the next morning after breakfast we went again and We put him in the floaty (above) and He liked it a lot more! There weren't many people in at the time. After a while I got him out and dried and Grandma and Grandpa watched Ruger and Zoey so all the adults could go and enjoy swimming. I was so bummed when He didn't like it the first time. I was so looking forward to it because He LOVES the bath. I guess He doesn't like crowds and splashing ( Who does by the way?).  Though I'm glad it ended well.


After the first time of swimming, everyone was still swimming so Clayton, Ruger and I went up above the pool to the concession room. We ate pizza and bread sticks and watched the family swim. Ruger loved sitting next to the window quietly and watching everyone...NOT he hit the windows and squealed. It was adorable and LOUD:) Here's what the pictures above are about.

1. Ruger trying a ICEE for the first time. Of course He enjoyed it.
2. Clayton was swimming with Jaxen. Jaxen was so scared but at the end Clayton didn't even have to hold on to him. It was so sweet and heart warming to see Clayton helping Jaxen feel safe and to help him to have fun.
3. Ruger playing "So Big" we say so big and He will raise His arms and do a super cheesy face though we didn't get that on camera.
4. The view from the room above. Kolten is jumping for a shot. 
5. Enjoying the ICEE.
6. Playing with the window.
7. Adorable ZOEY.
8. More ICEE.


The above pictures are some I forgot to add.

1. Clayton, Ruger and I at the Play Place.
2. Ruger having a Capri Sun and sucking a straw for the first tine.
3. Chilling with Cooper. Ruger loves being a "big boy".
4. Ruger just want's to be into everything. So per Aunt Jenn's suggestion We locked Him in a corner. It lasted a whole 3 minutes.

It was so fun to be with the family. I LOVE FAMILY time. We had a blast and want to do it again soon.

My FAVORITE moment of the whole trip was, early in the morning were were laying in bed. Clayton and I on the edges and Ruger in between us. Ruger was sitting playing between us and then He turned to me and touched his head to mine. I scooped him up and cuddled him against me. I then reached over to Clayton and held his hand. Ruger then stuck his hand out. He put it on top of ours and we all just cuddled for a bit.

0 comments :