Surprise Get-a-way
Clayton Surprised me with a mini night get-a-way to Johnsons Mill in Midway, Utah. It was a present for Valentines and My birthday. It was so sweet He planned the whole thing and kept it a secret for so long!! He told me the day before. He was just to excited, it was so sweet. I was so good to! I didn't try and figure out the surprise like I normally do,which was hard because I knew if I looked at the bank account I could find it out but I was a good girl and didn't!!
The get-a-way was awesome hard though because it was the farthest I have ever been from my little guy, plus before we left he had been super sick. So I felt awful leaving but knew He was in good hands.
We had an awesome evening but towards the end I started feeling yucky myself, just our luck. All in all it was great and I was so surprised by my sweetheart.
This was our beautiful walk in the morning...





0 comments :
Post a Comment