Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Seven months!

Dear Ruger,

You have turned into a HUGE Mamma's boy. HUGE. Like I step a foot out of your reach zone = freak out. Most of the time its very sweet and I love that you adore Me so. The Daddy doesn't like it. Don't get me wrong you LOVE your Daddy, you just want me at arms reach as well.



You absolutely LOVE bath time. Sometimes I think you will purposely get messy just to get one. You can be  in the worst mood and we start the bath and your all smiles. You hear the water start and you get super excited. This video is from when you were really sick and look how happy you are.




We can't go anywhere with out getting complements on how cute you are! Which lets me honest you ARE the cutest kid ever. Not bias at all really your ADORABLE. ;)

I had one of those moments where you go "WHERE DID MY BABY GO?" I put you in a grocery cart and you just sat there looking around trying to grab everything on the shelve. You also pick what toys you want to play with, we put your basket of toys and you pull out a toy play with it then  get bored and get something else.



You also LOVE hats! Uncle Derrick got this awesome lion hat. Whenever someone where's a you stare at it until they let you wear it and then your super happy. You get this geeky grin on your face which is completely ADORABLE!



You had your first Wingers experience this month. Which also meant your first pickle. Which YOU LOVED. I use the word LOVED or LOVE a lot, because you either LOVE or Hate something.


You have started sleeping better. Normally you go down around 8 ish. and wake up around 4 or 5 for a bottle then back  to bed till 7. I still have to get up several times to give you a binky but hey progress is progress. :)

Did I mention you can sword fight? No biggy I mean your only 7 months right(less in this video, and this is the first time you even picked up a sword)
You  also have gotten in a awful habbit, of throwing your binky, when  your mad or when you hear me coming to give it  in the middle of the night. You wait till I'm at the edge of your crib and I hear it hit half way across the room.

0 comments :