Monday, September 10, 2012

Dear Ruger (2months)




They say time flies, and it does your already two months and changing so much. We love you more and more everyday. We have figured you out even more and  we finally getting in a groove I think though now that I've said that you'll probably throw something new in the mix :)
This month you have said HI!!! Its amazing you say it a lot and its the cutest thing no one believes us until  they hear it for themselves. Here is proof that I'm not kidding.




You have become a little obsessed with you mobile. You can be freaking out and crying at the top of your lungs, then we set you in your crib and turn it on and WALLAH!! You stop.


You have made some improvements with your list of dislikes...Like how you hate your baths well now you don't cry, you  don't exactly love them yet but I'll take you being calm with one or two smiles instead of screaming your head off. Maybe eventually you'll love them:)

You also are starting not to hate the car. We went to the Cabin this weekend and its about  2 hours and you only cried the last twenty minutes! You used to scream just to grandma Wiggins house (its only 6 minutes away). 

You still love the fan, and have started to like your bouncy seat. You can be content for several minutes with out a single cry, and sometimes its the only thing that will calm you down. Which is a nice break for mommy's arms because you like to be held all the time:)

You LOVE your stuffed animal monkey from your mobile, we can take it off the mobile and put it on the car seat and you'll stare at it.You also like to cuddle your stuffed dogie, though I think its more you like feel of him tucked under your arm or on your chest. I think it makes you feel like your still being cuddled.

You LOVE to swing, not in your baby swing mind you, you hate that! Though the hammock out in the front yard you love when your snuggled up next to me. You are so interested in the trees.

You have become some what of a daddy's boy. You track him all over the house. You look all over the room till you find him and then just stare at him. Its adorable.

You are doing alright at sleeping in your crib. You sleep fine until your first feeding then I lay you back in your crib and five minutes later your up. I walk back over to your crib and  you smile the worlds cutest smile and I scoop you back up, then put you in bed with me and your out like a light. Though if I start to put you back in the crib and your wide awake. We need to break this habit soon.

We love you more and more everyday! You make our life interesting and we wouldn't change it for the world.

Love,

 Mom

0 comments :