Cabin Fever
This last weekend was a blast!!! It went way to fast... The family went up to The Haskels Cabin thanks Kristen and Kyle it was super fun! We all stayed up late laughed, and ate WAY to much junk food. I Love just spending time with family it was super fun. We also went wake boarding/boating. The water was a FREEZING 66 degrees!
The first night we stayed my amazing mother watched Ruger for us so we could sleep through the night. We had the window open so we could feel the fresh cool mountain air. Some time in the wee hours of the morning we woke up to the sound of a Elk bugling some where in the mountains it was beautiful and sounded very close.
The next night after Ruger had woken up for his first feeding he wouldn't go back to bed so we put him in bed with us. He kept staring and the ceiling and following something back and forth and smiling SO big. I couldn't help but think who ever is entertaining My baby please stop so he will fall asleep :)
I love love love family time and wished this weekend would have slowed way down, but I'm grateful for the memories!
0 comments :
Post a Comment