Two Weeks Old
Wow I can't believe my baby boy is already Two weeks old!! Time seriously flies. We had his two week apt. today he is dong so well. Here is is numbers.
Height 21 inches, that a 1.5 in two weeks people.
Weight 7.9 lb. that's .7 from his birth weight.
He really is such a sweet baby. He only cries when he needs to be changed, fed or burped. He doesn't sleep to well...but last night he went to bed at 11 then ate at 2:30 then again at 6:30 so last night he did good for Nanna (my Aunt Linda). So hopefully he does well tonight for me:)
I've been pretty blessed with help. My mother has spent two nights here, my Dad has slept over three nights, and my aunt Linda has slept over once and taken him so I could nap. We are so grateful for all the help:)
I'm still recovering. Slowly but surely. My stitches feel so much better, I'm still sore and hurt but there is lots of progress for sure! I found out I have a Uterus infection and a UTI which are no fun, plus the antibiotics are making me super nausea's. I am hopeful that once the infections go away I'll be a new women.
All in all I couldn't be happier. I love being a mom. The not sleeping and not feeling well are worth it. He is worth it!! I am so in love with that little guy. He smiles all the time and coo's he adorable!! I couldn't ask for a better baby, unless it would be that he would sleep through the nights...hopefully that come soon.

1 comments :
He is such I sweetie!
Post a Comment