Thursday, April 21, 2016

Discovering The Dinosaurs


There was a event that came to Utah. It was called Discover the Dinosaurs. I couldn't pass the opportunity to take Ruger. It was a little expensive but seeing Rues reaction was so worth it!! It was a Robotic Dinosaur show that was at the South Expo Center. The lighting was terrible so sadly the pictures aren't great quality.

They had robotic dinos that you could ride. I was totally expecting Rue to be shy and even scared and not want to ride. He totally surprised Me and went for it. I was so proud. I feel like He is become more and more a big boy, it makes My heart swell with pride and at the same time My throat become tight. He is growing up so fast.

I really wish the lighting was better. Rugers smile through out the whole day just was priceless.



Rylee was a fan as well, unless she was placed on the fake dinosaurs. 


Ruger was constantly looking at His map to tell Us where to go.



0 comments :