Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ogden Trip 2015

I love Utah there is so much to do. I feel like We discover new things constantly. Ruger has been into Dinosaurs lately more specifically Jurassic Park. So I have been wanting to take Him to Ogden's Dino Park. So we took him a few months ago and He was a little shy at first...and honestly I wouldn't blame Him since Jurassic Park and World are His go to movies. Once He figured out the Dinos weren't going anywhere He was in Heaven! I highly recommend going if you have little ones into Dinos. Since it was a bit of a drive We also stopped by the Tree House Museum to take up more of the Day and made a day trip. IT was a blast and of course We couldn't' go with out our to little helpers Daisy and Hinton. 




0 comments :