Friday, March 2, 2012

My little Buddy

My Coworker Kallie has a son named Wyatt. Wyatt is so tender heart-ed and so sensitive to anyone's Pain. He actually has Neurofibromatosis. Which basically means he is gets Tumors in his body that give him lots of pain and hardships. If  you want to know more about it here is her blog http://wyattsfight.blogspot.com/. Any ways so Wyatt is always "watching out for me"with my pregnancy that is. For example always leaving yogurt or crackers ect. on my desk at school. Kallie says they will be at the store and Wyatt will be like Oh we should get Meghan this or that.  So any ways one day I was complaining to Kallie about heart burn and Wyatt must of  overheard so then next day I come to my desk and find....


He is so cute and Kallie and Todd is doing such an amazing job at raising him!

2 comments :

Grady March 2, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

You are the most wonderful friend I have ever had! You are so caring! You will make an awesome mommy! Love ya to death!! Kallie

018megs March 2, 2012 at 6:52 PM  

Oh Kallie I love ya!! Your to sweet :) thanks!!!